Endodontics And Root Canals
Root Canal Dentistry in Palm Harbor, FL
In the past, teeth with diseased nerves often had to be removed. But thanks to advances in root canal therapy, dentists today are often able to salvage diseased teeth. If your tooth is severely damaged or decayed, come to East Lake Center For Implants & Restorative Dentistry. Our Palm Harbor, FL dental practice offers services in endodontics and root canals designed to preserve our patients' teeth.
Don't Give Up on Your Teeth
Even if one or more of your teeth seem badly diseased, we may be able to help. If we determine that you're a good candidate for root canal therapy, we'll take the time to explain the procedure and answer any questions you might have about your treatment. And during your appointment, you'll benefit from our thorough and gentle approach to root canal therapy.
To learn more about our endodontics and root canal services or to schedule a consultation, call us today.
Dr. Adarsh Mehta now accepting Cigna and Aetna insurance!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:|
- Delta Dental
- All PPO Plans
- Diplomat Of International Congress Of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow Of International Congress Of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomat Of American Board Of Oral Implantology
- Fellow Of American Academy Of Implant Dentistry
- Life Fellow Of International Association Of Oral And Maxillo Facial Surgeons